Medical chart collection & review is a daunting process. Both Health Plans and Providers are benefiting from over 25 years of proven HIPAA-compliant release of information expertise by partnering with Sharecare Health Data Services for audit services.
Reduce Costs and Delays
- Get relief from the stress created by the ever-growing multitude of Health Plan Audits.
- Eliminate the risk of unknown entities accessing your offices, charts & EMRs.
- Minimize the need to communicate with the Health Plan and other intermediary organizations.
- Offload the labor allocation necessary to comply with audit requirements.
- Eliminate the stress tied to short-notice chart demands.
Every Sharecare Health Data Services employee is a Certified Release of Information Specialist (CRIS) HIPAA compliant delivery simplifies the audit fulfillment process
Compliance and Timely Delivery
- Sharecare Health Data Services meets deadline and exceeds expectations.
- Deep understanding of Health Plan Audits including HEDIS, Risk, RADV, etc.
- Our existing relationships with Health Plans eliminates calls, faxes and office inquiries.
- Sharecare Health Data Services acts as your extensions, ensuring timely audit completion.
Get the charts you need when you need them
Full time focus on HIPAA Compliant release of information lends to adaptive solutions HIPAA compliant remote connectivity simplifies the audit fulfillment process without exposing the Provider or Health Plan to risk.
Minimize Delays in the Chase Process
- Sharecare Health Data Services can remove the provider as a bottleneck in the chase process.
- Contracted Providers have the option to auto-approve audit fulfillment, ensuring that within 24-hours of chase receipt fulfillment can begin.
- Proprietary Sharecare technology assists the Health Plan with validation of Provider whereabouts.
- Sharecare’s accelerated retrieval program can mark high-priority charts and elevate their prioritization.
Expedite Assessment, Abstraction and Coding
Allow Sharecare Health Data Services to assist in minimizing the challenges that often exist when assessing medical records:
- Partner with an organization that understands your timelines, the importance of key milestones and touts an 85%+ chart fulfillment norm.
- Benefit from the hybrid nature of both a dedicated, national Audit Fulfillment Team and regional operators committed solely to fulfilling your requests.
- Accelerate chart review with the delivery of re-sequenced and indexed medical records including the addition of metadata.