Medical chart collection & review is a daunting process. Both Health Plans and Providers are benefiting from over 25 years of proven HIPAA-compliant release of information expertise by partnering with Sharecare Health Data Services for audit services.
Reduce Costs and Delays
- Get relief from the stress created by the ever-growing multitude of Health Plan Audits.
- Eliminate the risk of unknown entities accessing your offices, charts & EMRs.
- Minimize the need to communicate with the Health Plan and other intermediary organizations.
- Offload the labor allocation necessary to comply with audit requirements.
- Eliminate the stress tied to short-notice chart demands.
- Every Sharecare Health Data Services employee is a Certified Release of Information Specialist (CRIS)
- HIPAA compliant delivery simplifies the audit fulfillment process
Compliance and Timely Delivery
- Sharecare Health Data Services meets deadline and exceeds expectations.
- Deep understanding of Health Plan Audits including HEDIS, Risk, RADV, etc.
- Our existing relationships with Health Plans eliminates calls, faxes and office inquiries.
- Sharecare Health Data Services acts as your extensions, ensuring timely audit completion.
Get the charts you need when you need them
- Full time focus on HIPAA Compliant release of information lends to adaptive solutions
- HIPAA compliant remote connectivity simplifies the audit fulfillment process without exposing the Provider or Health Plan to risk.
Minimize Delays in the Chase Process
- Sharecare Health Data Services can remove the provider as a bottleneck in the chase process.
- Contracted Providers have the option to auto-approve audit fulfillment, ensuring that within 24-hours of chase receipt fulfillment can begin.
- Proprietary Sharecare technology assists the Health Plan with validation of Provider whereabouts.
- Sharecare’s accelerated retrieval program can mark high-priority charts and elevate their prioritization.
Expedite Assessment, Abstraction and Coding
Allow Sharecare Health Data Services to assist in minimizing the challenges that often exist when assessing medical records:
- Partner with an organization that understands your timelines, the importance of key milestones and touts an 85%+ chart fulfillment norm.
- Benefit from the hybrid nature of both a dedicated, national Audit Fulfillment Team and regional operators committed solely to fulfilling your requests.
- Accelerate chart review with the delivery of re-sequenced and indexed medical records including the addition of metadata.