Audit & Review Support
Audits and Reviews can be complex and demanding. It has become increasingly difficult to allocate resources to handle these complex needs. Sharecare Health Data Services can help by completing audit and review requests for you.
Reduce Your Financial Risk with Sharecare Health Data Services Expertise
A lack of preparation for audits can be costly. Are you confident that your organization is sufficiently prepared? Sharecare Health Data Services helps you manage the challenges of audit preparedness and compliance. RAC, CMS, MIC, MAC, QIO, HEDIS and PRO all place additional burdens on the health care community.
With Sharecare Health Data Services as your partner in Audit Processing there are many benefits. Sharecare Health Data Services provides innovative solutions to mitigate the potential for financial risks due to a lack of audit preparation and response. Sharecare Health Data Services is your partner for audit support services in today’s fast-changing environment.
Audit Process Features
- Direct contact with Auditor.
- Coordinating liaison.
- Trained Audit Task Team – Our labor instead of yours.
- Interface with electronic systems to eliminate paper printing.
- Scanning of requested information from your paper medical records to eliminate paper copies.
- Significant protection provided with “Exact Copies” of images maintained within Sharecare Health Data Services Portal in cases requiring further review.
- Complete tracking of each request and the associated fulfillment of medical records.
- Electronic delivery of requested information, which significantly reduces delivery costs while providing tracking confirmations.
- Requests are fulfilled on a timely basis; this means you will not be penalized for missing deadlines.
- Confirmation of delivery.
- Customized reporting.
RAC Support Services
The requirements of Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) present demanding challenges for health care providers. Sharecare Health Data Services reduces your operating expenses and provides state-of-the-art processes to mitigate the financial risks associated with RAC.
Sharecare Health Data Services provides
- Image-based technology – eliminates the need to copy paper records or print from EHR systems.
- Electronic Delivery of Records – all required information is delivered electronically which significantly reduces delivery costs.
- Secure Storage in the Sharecare Health Data Services Portal – all information fulfilled is maintained in the Sharecare Health Data Services portal for the appeals team to access while handling denials.
- Complete and accurate Accounting of Disclosures – complete tracking of each request and the associated fulfillment of medical records.
- Tracking confirmations and information delivered to the RAC – confirmation of delivery to the RAC Audit Contractor.
Selecting Sharecare Health Data Services as your partner will ensure timely response to stringent deadlines, reduce your risk, provide appropriate tracking and reduce your operating costs.